Monday, December 14, 2015

The darkest days in pictures

Part B Exams

Source: http://hapamama.com/2013/05/14/taiwanese-carnival-games/

8 exams, 8 hoops, 8 tries.
It was less of a test of abilities and more a test of luck.

It has been one 'ell of a roller coaster ride (mostly heart-stopping vertical drops) and also one that I hope I'll never have to experience again. Please let me pass all my papers and finally put these horrid days behind me. Here's how the past 1.5 weeks have been..

12 hours before exams
"I've clearly studied all of these two weeks back but why can't I remember anything now?! Worse still, why does it all look so unfamiliar to me??! Does this mean I have to run through everything again? But I'm running out of timeeeeee (goes into a fit).."

During the exams
Game rules: 100 balloons, pop 51 to pass.

After every exam
"I'm useless and I don't deserve anything."

To the exams:

I shall not elaborate on how difficult a time it has been (because who needs more negativity in their lives) but the past few weeks have truly helped me realise just how weak and fragile the human soul could possibly be.. and yet at the same time, I've also discovered that we are only as strong as we believe ourselves to be and that as long as we have faith, we are undefeatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment