Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A good night's sleep

Finally, the much-dreaded exams are over! I've also submitted the final assignment of the semester earlier this evening so this is.... officially the winter break! *\(^______^)/*

I didn't get my afternoon nap today (because of the mind-numbing assignment) so I'm going to have an early night for once! Alright, it's not exactly early but still earlier than my usual sleeping time heh I shall endeavor to sleep by 10.30 p.m. tomorrow (and set the Guinness (Maddie's) World record for the earliest sleeping time ever) and pay off those sleep debts! I generally don't sleep well during exam period - stuck in the light sleep stage - so I really do need to catch up on sleep. Alright, goodnight for now, people!

I shall leave everyone with a very soothing song (:



Tomorrow's tentative plan:
1) Eat my yummy homemade yoghurty
2) Design Christmas Cards
3) Catch up on manga! <3
4) Read a book or something!

HOW RELAXING.
THIS IS THE LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment