Friday, December 5, 2014

Join me in my prayers.

Friends are sick, my baby niece is hospitalised (she's fortunately on the mend by now) and my mind's running wild. Nothing seems to be going right in this world in this very moment. The worst thing is the realisation that.. there's absolutely nothing I can do for them. This helplessness makes me feel so angry, so frustrated and so very useless. Why do all these innocent people (who have so much good in them) have to suffer such pain and agony? It pains me immensely to see my friends suffering and yet, there's really nothing I can do to make them feel better.
I can play with my niece, pat her gently and sing to her but I know that it isn't going to reduce the pain she feels (oh, how fearsome must those needles be like to a child). Likewise, I can send encouraging messages to my friends and all but at the end of the day, those are, but mere words. Words which once meant the world to a person at a certain point in time, can now be nothing more than a string of alphabets. And in the face of those invisible demons, they shrink to nothingness.

I am sorry, my friends.

Very much so.

I sincerely pray, that all will be well again.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your friends and niece are better <3 it's sweet of you to care, I'm sure that in itself helps :)

    ReplyDelete