Sunday, February 15, 2015

Mid-Term Sorrows


It's the end of week 6 and I have 5 projects coming up and 2 research papers to write.

Oh, and I'm just done with 2 mid-term examinations (haven't had those in a long time).

I don't think any other semester can possibly top this record.

Like seriously, is this really the last semester of school?

When I was a sophomore, I envisioned the final semester to be one that would be relaxing with say, two to three slack modules, to be a time when we can truly revel in the joy of learning, where we can enjoy the company of our friends to the fullest and basically, just sit back, unwind and graduate. Somehow, things didn't go the way I wanted and here I am, saddled with this incredulous workload and weekly quizzes that irritate me to no end. I'm just going with the flow (chug-chug-chug-chug) - mindlessly or not, I'm not sure - but wow, just wow.

(Have I become weak?)
(or do I just need a break away from all these?)

No comments:

Post a Comment