Tuesday, March 10, 2015

School

Wore slippers to school for the first time ever - ack, I even wore it consecutively for two days! - and missed a group project meeting for prolly the first time too.

Haha I have a love-hate relationship with slippers, especially flip-flops - I don't ever wear them to town, I'm not particularly fond of people who do so and lol I realise that I don't even have a pair of my own aha :D I just wore my mom's slippers to school heh They aren't flip-flops (think dressy women's slippers) but gosh, did those clickety-clacky sounds of slipper against ground annoy me throughout the day. If it weren't for the nasty and evil pair of flats and uncooperative band-aids, coupled with the Chinese Garden stroll, I wouldn't have to go through this! Getting blisters isn't uncommon but this time round, it skipped the blister stage and went straight to take off a chunk of skin (cringes) let me tell you, it hurts like shiat. Hahahah so that's how I ended up having to wear slippers to school. And totally not enjoying the entire experience haha That said, I should go get my own pair of (very decent) slippers so I won't have to borrow my mom's tiny slippers anymore!

Anyway, finally fell sick after pulling a week's worth of late nighters. I felt pretty unwell when I woke this morning but ain't nobody got the time to feel sick! Not when there's a presentation today! I managed to last till the class ended but after that, I was aching so much everywhere (when my ears start hurting, I know a fever's not far away) so I decided (tough decision man!) to head home and get some rest. I feel really apologetic and frankly, I wish I could have been there because I think the group paper had major problems with flow and structure - gah, work continues to haunt me even when my brain feels fried - but oh well, rest can't wait. I suppose it should be fine to be selfish at times to take care of one's health!

I shall just do a teeny wee bit of work now and then off to bed, I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment