Saturday, June 27, 2015

Catching Up

My latest earpurins :D (I'll tell you why not 'earworm' in the next post)

Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways 
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Take me into your loving arms 
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars 
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart

See You Again by Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth
How can we not talk about family when family's all that we got? 
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side 
And now you gon' be with me for the last ride

Pictures from the past couple weeks which I finally managed to extract from my phone! I didn't know a low phone memory would prevent the phone from connecting with my laptop :O

My new favourite shirt! 
No idea why the design attracts me so but I just lovee it! I first saw it in Taiwan but I couldn't buy it then cos the stallholder was missing so I was over the moon when I came across it in Bangkok hahah

My mum's always complaining about my dressing (it doesn't help to have a fellow law schoolmate-neighbour whose fashion style is seemingly inspired by haute fashion zz) so I dressed up all dainty and girly for a dinner. Complete with a clutch bag, heels and lipstick (which unfortunately got wiped off after the third course because someone forgot about the lipstick...... hahahah)!

The people I'm thankful to have with me in my life (:

JC Besties (: Qiqi, YY and Me
Lunch at Bread Yard and... Lunch/Tea at Taka


The MDSJ TW bunch! (missing Deb though)

The Sec Sch Besties <3
I love youu! Can we meet moree sobs!

I'm in love with Thai food lately so I've been visiting Nakhon Thai and Thai Tantric a lot! :D I need to visit Ah Loy Thai and Jai Thai with the family next!

Thai Tantric at Orchard Towers I - delicious and affordable authentic Thai cuisine
A meal for 2 sets you back by about $20-40 (the above cost me $34) - I recommend the egg wrapped around minced pork and their chicken fried rice (super savoury taste)!

(insert picture)
Nakhon Thai - crazy over its clear Tomyum Soup heh (I prefer the sweet-spicy kinds over the sour-spicy ones)

And then there's Cafe Pal... its seafood fried rice dish was extremely tasty (it was very fragrant mm and the grains soaked up the seafood stock well) but the prices are very wallet-unfriendly, portions were pretty stingy and overall, I found it a very pretentious Thai cafe. I understand that they're going for the atas feel and targeting the middle to upper-class customers but.. personally, there's a limit to how much I'm willing to pay for a good meal.


 Now we know Otah is steamed spicy mixed seafood mousse! -.-

 
Pretty lights/lanterns at a shop in Plaza Sing

Anyway, since the job search didn't work out, I've been spending my time on drawing practice!

Rapunzel (left); OC (right)

 Belle adaptation (left); OC (right)


Tetsuya #2 from Kuroko no Basuke (bottom); Naruto (top)

And a lot of random stuff like housekeeping (ma notes), housework (I hate ironing rawr), fixing toys, meeting friends, learning to cook and spending time with the family.

Speaking of which... I spent 4 hours at NUH Eye Centre yesterday with my mom (80% of which was spent in the waiting room) - how inefficient can they possibly get - and whilst it was absolutely boring, I worry about who will be accompanying my mom on the follow-up visit next month. Or just about whenever anyone needs such company once I start working too.. or after my sister moves out.. sigh.

Why does the hospital need/have such a great view, deadpans meself. 

A couple more weeks left till classes start.

Time for the body to start protesting? (I just wanna get well sooner)

1 comment:

  1. eh I can apply leave one if I have to and I wont be staying 24/7 at his place. I'll come back and play with my mokie dokie =D

    ReplyDelete