Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Donald Duck Says Hi

I’m past the stage of raging at the kitchen thieves anymore – now, I’m just resigned to the fact that some people are of such low moral fiber – they steal people’s things (ah yes, my sponge is gone for good) and wow, do not even bother to conceal the dastardly fact. If you had the time and energy to drag my basket aside and take the sauces/soap out (initially hidden behind the basket, quite a useless move I now realise), I’m pretty damn sure you can expend similar time and effort to arrange the items back to their original state. To be honest, it’s not the half-empty bottles that’s the problem (the missing sponge is an issue though, since it means I have to replace it when there’s no guarantee that it will not get stolen too) – it’s the blatant act of theft and ostensible lack of manners. It leaves me astonished every. single. time.

Back to the weather today – delightfully cold and chilly even if I’m not exactly dressed for it! As usual, my choice of fashion stood out from the rest (does it ever not, ahahah). I decided to go with a combination of a grey Donald Duck T-shirt with black jeans since the temperature was pretty high yesterday and as I found out whilst walking to class, no one was wearing T-shirts! Even if they were wearing T-shirts, I couldn’t tell as everyone was wearing a long-sleeved sweater of some sort. Haha I felt like the only one for whom Spring has arrived for real! Though the nice sunny moment didn't last (after which I was all like, 今天本姑娘穿‘踢射’,你竟然给我刮大风?!) - it was a good morning. (: Oh, and good breakfast too! Milk with granola - bought a new brand of cereal last week and it has been interesting so far.

After class, I went for lunch and finally bought my Yonsei sweater! Woohoo! For a whopping 64,000W! (I'm crazy!) I was so excited to buy the sweater (despite the hefty price tag) that even though I saw the spring version of the sweater (I even tried it on...), I didn't give it much thought and went ahead with the purchase. And lo and behold, the minute I stepped out of the Yonsei store, I begun to realise that... no one in the SUB was wearing that sweater. At. All. Nobody. Not a single soul in the SUB was wearing that.

....
........
...........

During the 10-minute walk back to the law building, I spied only one other lonely soul in the Yonsei sweater (it wasn't even the same design as mine T_T)... That was when I realised, right - it's probably getting too warm to wear the sweater I bought. I might just end up baking myself in it.... Just 1 or 2 weeks ago, literally everyone on campus was wearing the blue Yonsei sweater and hence, I was so eager to get my hands on one! Now that I do have it - I think it's going to be sooo awkward if I wear it around school. Orz  Why you do this to me? #facepalm My friend tried to reassure me by saying I could simply wear it next winter and I was just like... "Singapore.... doesn't have winter. It's hot all year round." #cries 

That said, I don't care though ahahhaha - I'm just gonna be awkward and wear it around heh :P I'll post a picture of my awesome varsity jacket once I wear it out! Gonna shower and cook dinner now! BYEE! 

All the best to those having exams!!!

Picture of the Day! (Maddie with Kakao Friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment