Tuesday, April 8, 2014

CHUBBYBUNNY

It is official - I am getting fat.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

*breaks down hysterically*

*flails around on ground*

(hm, since I'm getting fat..)

*starts rolling around instead*

*rolls around happily in self-denial*

Everyone says that I'm getting chubby and that is, let me tell you, a HUGE cause for concern. I know that my appetite has increased ever since I got here because food portions are larger (I blame the bigger servings of food haha) and since food is very expensive here, I try not to waste any food and end up.. licking my plate clean. Lol. Not that extreme - I simply try my best to finish as much food as I can, even if it means eating more than I actually have/need to. Sigh, sadly, I have been punished with this evil thing called "weight gain". Chubby maddie? NUUUUUU! It has only been slightly over a month since I arrived in Korea - apart from the bigger meals and occasional snacks (guilty look), I haven't been binging or drinking! So WAI DO THIS TO MEEEEEE?! ME NO UNDERSTAND! *dissolves into tears again*


I don't know whether to be happy or sad because whilst my relatives have been saying that I look chubbier, they've also said that it is a good change and that I look better now.. D: (conflicted sia) But does that mean.. I didn't look as good in the past? That a chubby me is a better look? (insecurities much) #RAGE


Gah. No idea. 

No idea, man. *shakes head in despair*

I'll probably try to cut down on meal portions, (more importantly) snack less and (most importantly) eat more regularly (now I know where the late lunches and dinners are going..... boohooooo) so let's hope this is as far as it goes! A lil' chubby me - I can still live with that - but it has gotta be a healthy chubby! :3

And since I have no idea what to do later in the afternoon (apart from doing the dreary readings) and I'm out of shows to watch - should I or should I not start on a new show heh - I'll just run to get my bread and then HIT THE GYM! YES GUYS, I'VE FINALLY VISITED THE GYM (HALLELUJAH) and put my pricey Nike shoes to good use. *\o/* For the first time, I went to the gym last.. Thursday or Friday! Since I haven't had proper exercise in a long time (unless you count the daily trek(s) up/down the hill), I'm only starting with the exercise bike and just for 30 minutes. To my surprise, it wasn't the exercise bike I see back home (the ones that are more compact and which you can pedal really quickly) - it was bigger and really strenuous to cycle. The pedaling experience was like.. swimming against the current, except on land and on a bike. I never knew a 30-min cycling duration could be that tiring.. T^T Then again, I want to get stronger calf muscles so that the daily treks will become effortless (and I can spring and skip up the hill rapidly) and I can breeze through the school everyday. So, more cycling sessions to come up! I'l graduate to the treadmill eventually.. but not for now!

Anyway, today is a SUNNY, HAPPIE day! Frankly, I'm still deprived of sleep (stayed up to finish one weekly response paper) but for some reason, I'm in a strangely good mood! Perhaps.. because it is my dearest mummy's BIRTHDAY today!! \(^~^)/v

MUMMY, HAPPIEEEE BIRTHDAY! :D
Have a wonderful and joyful day and know that I love you!

Greetings from a chubby maddie! (chubby or not, you judge aha)
Have a good day, everyone! Study hard and as I always say, stay well!


now.. it's time to focus on the last 18 minutes of class *grins* AHAHAH :P

1 comment: