Saturday, September 13, 2014

Irreversible damage.

There are some things that must never be said to certain people. You can't just take it back and pretend nothing happened, not without an apology.. but honestly, I'm not even sure what such an apology will be worth or if it even has any significance at all. You cannot simply go around stabbing people's hearts and then expect an apology to suddenly make things right. Nobody in this world should be allowed to do this. These wounds don't heal, I'll have you know it, and some things can never be forgotten.

As if that weren't bad enough, you forced me into a corner and made me say equally damning things I didn't mean. I never meant to hurt you the same way you did to me, but if turning into a heartless monster is the only defensive mechanism I have, then don't blame me. Please stop before things escalate any further. Take responsibility. Make amends.

If you can't make things better, at the very least don't make things worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment