Thursday, September 25, 2014

Today

I just overheard a very bizarre conversation in the toilet.

Girl: Wah - just now I had such a bad stomachache in class.
Friend: Oh no, then how?
Girl: Right after class, I chiong-ed off, chiong to go shit.
Friend: Where did you go (shit)?
Girl: SOB toilets there lor.

It's completely bizarre for two reasons:
1. Why would you even ask where your friend went to shit (I was like, WHUT?! Asking out of courtesy or genuine interest?!)??
2. Even if your friend asked, why would you tell your friend the exact location where you took a dump??! (you have been warned. steer clear of SOB loos lol!)


Kids can sometimes be so weird these days.

That pretty much sums up the time spent in school today. Strange and uncomfortable.

Thankfully, lunch and dinner took place outside of those damn green walls so at least, I got to see a little bit of sunshine and some fresh air.

I had lunch with a friend I've not seen in a while (and that felt good). It hurts to see my reassuring presence looking so worn out though. On a brighter note, I finally got to try Momolato again! They no longer have the delicious strawberry ice cream that I tried 7 months ago (so sad!!!) but hazelnut's fine too. It.. tasted like a milkier version of Ferrero Rocher. The lunch got me thinking about some real serious stuff but I think I'm just too tired right now to think much haha I just spaceeeeed out when I was eating my ice cream. I was also supposed to work on my research paper after lunch but since I feel quite out of sorts (aka in no state to do equity), I ended up doing my ethics readings. Somewhat not useful readings but at least I feel like I'm getting some work done and not merely wasting time. Equity will have to work till tonight..

Time to go for dinner now, till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment