Thursday, October 2, 2014

Queen of Procrastination

If I stop procrastinating, I'm pretty sure I can finish my work or at least, much of my work.

Then again, I want time for rest.

I can't decide if Wednesday is rest day for reading the papers, watching the television, listening to music, sleeping and just relaxing or if it's yet another mugging day.

I find myself feeling anxious most of the time (anxiety has been featuring way too much in life this year argh) and it doesn't feel good. Whilst the equity 'symptoms' have (very thankfully) gradually reduced in severity over the weeks (prolly also due to the hiatus in class participation efforts oops), the body still doesn't feel entirely well. It could be the haze - shouldn't rule that out - but it gets difficult sometimes. (gasps for air)

Ah, 25 minutes more to the baffling thing we call EAL. Then, 3 more hours till dinner and home!

I can't wait to go home and yet, 'home' also translates into a research paper which is impatiently awaiting my arrival. (zooms away like road runner) Just kidding, we fight, not take flight!

Till then!


No comments:

Post a Comment