Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bad dreams, Go away!

Yesterday's dream was a totally horrible one again.

I was literally shaking with rage right before I woke - with tears of anger and exasperation running down my face (now, that's a first) - and apparently, I was also talking in my sleep.

Thinking about it, I don't even get why I dreamt of something like that. It's absurd and absolutely makes no sense. If dreams do indeed reflect our subconscious thoughts, I'm not too sure what my dream was trying to tell me. There was quite a bit of slapping, shouting, crying and water splashing (three cups-worth, with me doing the splashing) going on (what a mess!) but what stood out the most was the feelings of betrayal and anger. The dream-me got so, insanely angry. I guess the dream eventually maxed out its capacity to keep the dreamy emotions within dreamyverse so they inevitably spilled over into reality. However, apart from waking me up abruptly this morning and gifting me with a headache, I'm still unsure of the significance of the dream. To remind me to release all the pent up emotions? Or that I should let my self get really, really angry one day just to let it all out? And maybe even slap a person or two? (-_______-)\

I just want my rest.

I just wanna sleep.

GO AWAY NIGHTMARES.

Perhaps it's time to seriously consider getting a dreamcatcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment