Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Happiness can be bought after all!


$10 managed to buy me..

The family's favourite SunMoon salad - the vendor was really generous today, much to my pleasant surprise! I even got a complimentary banana!;

2 delicious Kaya puffs; and

1 cup of bubble tea!!

It was really quite tiring having to take the train, walk to International Plaza, take the train again, walk to the two shops, take the bus and walk home because my bags were heavy today.. but it was totally worth it. The salad helped cheer my sister up (I hope? ^3^), tonight's dinner atmosphere was delightful (to the extent that I overate - ah, the discomfort - but at least, I ate happily yay) and my mum got her bubble tea fix (although I have to admit I drank most of it hahahah)! (: It always feels good to do something for the people we love. (beams)

I hope everyone had a happy night today as well.

Goodnight, world! (for once, I'm not thinking of running away) Chu~!

No comments:

Post a Comment