Friday, October 10, 2014

TGIF, not.


Things that went wrong today:

1. Dropped phone on concrete ground
2. That almost yanked my ears out because I was listening to music then
3. Laptop decided to play a joke on me. It's fine if the browser doesn't work for now but.. to not be able to print my research paper?!?! AFTSAJEHWUA?! You gotta be kidding me. I mean, of all days, today?!! (flops onto ground)
4. My backup plan - the thumbdrive was acting funny so the thumbdrive terminal at the library couldn't detect the USB (I even prepared for it but no way would I have imagined that I would need a backupbackup plan ._.)

So I ended up at the IITS office, trying to figure out what went wrong. Sigh.

I started the day with a splitting headache (no thanks to the late nights over the past week) and now, everything just hurts. I think I really need sleep. Uninterrupted sleep, no nightmares, no nothing. 
#CANTHENIGHTMARESJUSTGOAWAY #EQUITYGOAWAYTOO

I'm so not looking forward to the arrival of next week. Just check out the list of things to do over the next 2 days:

1. Equity Week 9 readings and Seminar Qns
2. PPCL readings (new night elective starting from next week)
3. Ethics Research paper (another RP?!)
    (I can't breathe or can I?)
4. EAL Written Assignment
    (whimpers)
5. EAL Group Project
6. Catch up on Equity Week 1-7 readings
7. Catch up on EAL readings and attempt practice questions

Woohoo. Sounds challenging! Sounds murderous!

Bleargh. Is this a dream?

Wake me up when it's vacation time.

1 comment:

  1. Bun: Aigoo the piggy so cute! I read it as EAT written assignment. Maybe ducky can eat it for you heehee

    ReplyDelete