Saturday, April 25, 2015

Incredibly crowded, extremely noisy.

Mini blogpost whilst I sit here and escape from the noise and chatter of the crowd (crowd-phobia is getting worse as I grow older lol). I've bought most of the things I need for my trip already - going over to Wisma in a bit for one more item - and wow/gah (hahah undecided) can't believe I'm flying to Taiwan tomorrow! I'm totally not looking forward to waking up at an unearthly hour (again!) tomorrow for my flight. Sigh.. Why did I choose such an early flight?! And to think that the journey will be such a long one D: haha my flight's 2 hours earlier than my friends but I reach Taiwan slightly later than them. From the December experience, the journey will be a long and tedious one! Anyway, really hoping that it will not be a crowded flight and that the seats next to me will be unoccupied :P so I can be as comfortable as I want to heh! I chose an aisle seat for the first flight (cos of my claustrophobic tendencies, especially when sitting with strangers) and a window seat for the second flight (at least I get to do some cloud-gazing) but I hope all the adjacent seats will be unoccupied! First time flying solo to another country so I'm feeling kinda nervous and anxious.. No one to sayang me if I puke hahaha (best if this doesn't happen of course!) I'm also not sure how the travelling experience with the friends will turn out too :0

On a random note, I seriously dislike my hairstyle (though the problem is that there is no style..) a lot now! I asked for my fringe and the frizzy ends to be trimmed but my uncle took the liberty and chopped off almost half the original length... ㅠ.ㅠ Now it's short, less manageable (oh the horror of the frizz) and much more difficult to style because of the awkward length. Kyaaa! 

Alright, enough rest. Time to scoot to Wisma!

No comments:

Post a Comment