Friday, May 23, 2014

I need a cleaning robot.

I haven't been back in dormitory in close to a week and the place is turning into Filthsville. I was really tired for the past few days and hence, could not bring myself to do the cleaning up but today, I could stand it (a few days from wading around in hair and dust piles) no longer. So now, I have a nice, sparkling floor and clean room. :D I'm not sure if my roommate doesn't know where the broom is/where the cleaning swipes are, thinks she needs my permission to use the broom (...) or if she just cannot be bothered, but my mum would surely freak out at how dirty the room has become in the past week. Oh, and did I mention, she was astonished by the state of the sink (read: dirty and crummy sink - I believe I mentioned it before) hahaha I would clean it up.. but not until I get plastic gloves.

(I don't even know if she notices that the room has been cleaned every time..)

I do have to clarify that apart from this, I'm totally fine with my roommate. She's nice, really friendly, helpful and I like her and all.. but I'm just really conscious and picky about cleanliness.

Doing work now (or trying to do work) but simply feeling like throwing the readings awayyyyy.


No comments:

Post a Comment