Wednesday, May 21, 2014

JEJU-DO :D

The family was here in Korea last week and I gotta say, it has been the best week ever since March. Travelling with family is still 짱짱 the best! \(^~^)b We went around Seoul for a couple of days and then, we were whisked off to the beautiful island called Jeju Island. It was simply stunning, amazing, wonderful, splendid, marvelous, awesome, great, mesmerising, magnificent, lovely, delightful and to sum it up all in one word, daebak (대박)!! I still haven't sorted out all the photos yet - some pictures are also not with me currently, but in three other phones - so it will take a couple of days (hopefully haha) before I document my Jeju trip on the blog. All I can say is, if you're a nature-lover, you cannot give Jeju Island a miss. Till then, enjoy these! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment