Saturday, June 28, 2014

A Movie Buff's Dream

Movies I've watched so far:

In a word: Disorienting (we watched this in 4D)
In a sentence: Great cinematography but the movie fell short of my expectations - it was trying to achieve too much with too little.

In a word: CRINGE
In a sentence: The acting was so bad and cheesy, I had to give myself a time-out during the movie.

In a word: Handsomeeeee (haha)
In a sentence: I've never been a fan of Capt America (since I didn't like Chris Evans that much) but this movie made me change my mind ahhahaha :P The interesting portrayal of Nick Fury's character helped as well. (okay, I know that was two sentences)

In a word: Witty
In a sentence: I really appreciated the lighthearted humor, the chemistry between the male and female leads shined through but somehow, I left the theatres feeling shortchanged... (this sentence hasn't ended hahaha) perhaps because the villain characters were not fleshed out well enough (Electro especially and Rhino) and the action scenes were not as impressive and memorable.

In a word: Terrific.
In a sentence: It's the best movie blockbuster this summer, period. 

In a word: (two words please?) Pacific Rim.
In a sentence: Felt like Source Code + Pacific Rim + a spoonful of Oblivion - I mean, the way they killed the Omega was identical to the way they killed the Kaiju!

In a word: Huh?
In a sentence: I was bored, this was an action movie, oh, my, god. (didn't help that Charleston kept laughing during the movie -.- at the product placements, the cheesy dialogue or the acting)

No comments:

Post a Comment