Saturday, June 14, 2014

SPORTS

Basketball (Yonsei v Dongguk University)



Class ended half an hour early so we headed straight to the gym! First time at the school gymnasium and I like it very much!!! hahha it looks just like the school gyms I see in dramas XD

 A very late Jamaica haha (who's too enthusiastic with the clappers)

Yonsei mascot - the (chibi) eagle!


 Warm up..





 Post-match! Decided to venture down to the court (first time there, I gotta actually be on the court and not watching from above!)

Then we spotted no. 23 pushing the cooler box around aha and in a moment of insanity(?) or was it yolo-ness, we requested for a photo with him. He was excellent during this match but he ended up overexerting his knee ):

 And since I had settled on no. 12 as my favourite, why not take a photo with him too? Hahahaha :D We are the two little hobbits right in front! (I'll never forget how I asked for the photo - a.w.k.w.a.r.d. HAHAHAH)

 Take cool photo in school gymnasium? 
CHECK.

For some reason, I really like this photo - it's really natural. I was laughing (from embarrassment cos I was sitting right smack in the middle of the court and I had no way of knowing if my friend was done taking the picture) and I look like a baby waving her arms around, asking for a hug. haha hilarious.

Final Score: 연세대학교 v 동국대학교 - 77 : 63

Baseball (Nexon Heroes v Doosan Bears)


  Mokdong Stadium - Home ground for Nexen Heroes

 Bought the clappers!


 

Since the baseball team is called Doosan Bears, this family decided to show their support by printing "Son Bear", "Mummy Bear" and "Daddy Bear" on their shirts XD



Doosan Bears trailing 5 - 8..

                                      



 칸투

 
 Last inning already and yet, still losing by 3 points!

 But the game ain't over till it's over - caught up with 6 points! (Chilbong)
HOMERUNNNNN

The bear's already celebrating the win heh

                                      Final Score: Nexon Heroes v Doosan Bears - 11 : 9

Basketball (Yonsei v Myongji University)








 Post-game picture with no. 23 허훈 - probably one of the best players on the court. His speed and accuracy is daebak - now, I just have to figure out his playing position...
Jamaica says that his father used to be a famous basketballer (now a coach) and his older brother (also on the Yonsei basketball team, no. 9 허웅) plays for the national team. Impressive.

And since Deannie really liked this guy (and no. 32 whom she refused to take a photo with, even when we offered to ask for her hahahaha), my friend.. cropped me out (sobs) and this is the final product <3


Post-game picture with my favourite player, no. 12 안영준 who towers over us at 1.96m (and can you believe it, he's a year 1! 小弟弟耶!). He usually plays in the same lineup as the guy above and it's obvious that they're very, very skilled players. His focus, energy and 3 pointers... *\o/*
(P.S. these pictures will go into my Mission post too muahah - check it out for a special cropped picture ;))

Final Score: 연세대학교 v 명지대학교 - 98 : 57


Basketball (Yonsei v Sungkyunkwan University)
 Before my final exam and the match.. 
(first time wearing this shirt although I bought it a couple months ago so it deserved a selfie ahaha)

 We were late for the match anyway (too shag from running around) so we could spare a few more minutes for these pictures haha (: The banner reads 'Final Home Game'.




 Deannie's favourite player no. 32 (he finally got to play -.-)

 :D 

 Player no. 9 who is no. 23's brother! Heo Jr and Heo Sr!

 EEE they're narrowing the score margin!

One of the graduating batch (this was their last home game at Yonsei) - no. 7 is a total gentleman haha


Post-game 셀카! (when we were still feeling courageous ahaha)

Obligatory post-match selfie with player no. 23 허훈 after my friend passed him an 爱心礼物! ㅋㅋㅋ (his mother aka. 허마마 was watching from the side lol! I didn't even notice her till my friend told me after they left ahahhahaha *awkward much* my friend even greeted her!)

Final Score: 연세대학교 v 성균관대학교 -  87 : 68

No comments:

Post a Comment