Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Laugh it off

Just dropping in for a moment to share this article which is pretty funny!

Some personal favourites...

And whoops, you don't pick them up, won't pick them up and can't pick them up? :O


Hahah but it's sorta different when someone says, "wow, why are you dressed so nicely/prettily today?" because it does feel like he's implying that I'm dressed shabbily every other day. Lol.

Anyway, I had a really good afternoon today, save for the afternoon lesson (it's a freaking public holiday - why are we the only ones having lesson in a somewhat deserted campus), because I attended a Yonsei basketball match! I'm so glad I checked my email yesterday for IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! :D I don't have the pictures in my computer right now so I can't post them but.. really, it was a.w.e.s.o.m.e.z.! I've always enjoyed basketball/netball/handball matches but I guess watching my university in a match *grins* made it an even more special and memorable experience! I'll post them up tomorrow! Woots!

But.. I think I pulled a muscle or something today (can I blame the 5 trips to the laundry room or the wasted trip to the SUB) cos I can't walk properly right now ): Just limping around the dormitory, hoping that the pain will go away. Anyway, gotta go study now! Exam's on Saturday and we just had our last lesson today - need to cover 7 weeks of materials in 2 days! GOGOGO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment