Friday, June 13, 2014

고맙고 또 고맙고

Professor for the Comparative Corporate Governance class (the one who goes, "MEH-de-LEEn?")
Poor Deannie was forced to take the picture with me because I thought it would be extremely awkward to get her to take the picture for me (like, the professor could be wondering why the other exchange student didn't want to be in the picture too..)

 My professor for both my constitutional law classes! I really enjoyed the content of these two modules immensely. :D Constitutional law 짱!
This time, with an even more awkward photographer who was blushing/giggling as if this were some love confession - I don't get it - am I not supposed to be the one who should be embarrassed when asking for the photo? Why is the photographer shy and embarrassed instead??! -_____-"

Group photo with my Major Issues in Law and Society professor and classmates - this time round, everyone wanted the photo.. -.- Double standards leh, hahaha just cos he's nicer than the rest!!

I can't believe the school semester is ending in another week and that soon, it will be time to return home. (I don't mind returning home of course, it's the back-to-school part that is depressing) In fact, I'm surprised that I still feel continually surprised and thankful for the fact that I'm on exchange - every now and then when I'm sitting at my study table, I suddenly think to myself, "wow, I can't believe I'm studying overseas right now and that it has been close to 4 months in Korea - 4 whole months of independent living, of immersing myself in another culture, in another education system.." and feel amazed by everything that has been going on in my life. "Wow" isn't enough to describe this marvellous experience thus far but.. really, I am so grateful for this opportunity to go on exchange. This is truly a dream come true. 

(but we all have to wake from dreams, don't we)

Haha I know it's not the time to be greedy.. and I promise to make the most out of the remaining weeks in Korea!! I will, definitely. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment