Thursday, June 12, 2014

It's no biggie.. but..

I know that my problems pale in comparison to those faced by some of my friends (in particular relationship issues) or many people around the world - there's no risk of a Russian invasion like that in Crimea, there's no need to worry about the availability of private and safe washrooms and we all live in a reasonably safe environment - but sometimes, I guess.. I'm just not as strong as I would like myself to be. Things (which may seem trivial to others) may have an effect magnified multiple times over on me and I simply can't help the manner in which I respond to them. People have different priorities in life, experience different setbacks and go through different phases of pain so I suppose, that makes us all very different people in the end. But please, don't judge (and think that what you go through is worse) because it becomes burdensome and it hurts. Instead, try to accept and understand.. for aren't we all striving to become a better person?

No comments:

Post a Comment