Monday, August 24, 2015

FOCUS

힘!

Don't be confused and listen to your mind (not heart).

Focus on work, focus on life, focus on the self.

On a more positive note.. let's have a dose of happy SungGyu!


아우 귀엽다
Watching him perform on tv never fails to cheer me up!


SungGyu and his killer 눈웃음! ^^

And because I haven't been able to catch Season 6 of Teen Wolf..
Dylan, the cutest actor on the other side of the plane, says "HEY"

Anyway, I realise exercise has a great reenergising effect and that I should do it more often :D Hopefully, a biweekly walk at Macritchie/Hort Park/Botanic Gardens? It was crazy to have started off with a 10km walk at Macritchie yesterday (my poor feet are in pain right now hahahah I couldn't quite feel my toes by the end of the walk) but I really, really enjoyed the time spent out in nature (yippie) with goooood company. Plus I finally got to see the treetop walk! \o/ The downsides were the haze, unknown insect bites (I found this disgusting looking bugger clinging to my arm and squished it promptly but that was after it bit me ack) and scary monkeys who seemingly advanced on us with the intention of stealing our bags (we ran away)!! 'Twas a memorable experience, nonetheless.

Beautiful, isn't it

Three monkeys... :P

 
Walking through the forest.. (^_^)v
Few sightings of birds and animals though.. (disappointed)
We only saw one millipede, countless ants, one red-feathered bird, a few brown sparrows and one (possibly toxic) mushroom and many monkeys.

We made it out of the forest.. to a golf course! Hahah
Emelia brought a wide-angle lens thingum to facilitate photo taking!

The destination finally in sight!!!! 
HSBC Tree top walk! (it was like 5.6 km from where we started?!)

Alas, only a 250m stretch -.-
2.5 hours walk for a 5-10 min experience...! We can't even cross it back and forth repeatedly to admire the view or what not because it's unidirectional... hahah and after crossing the bridge, I realised.. the top of trees don't look that much different from the bottom/middle portions of trees HAHA same leaves, same branches and no animals/birds in sight (after my friend commented that we don't get to be above tree tops everyday, we took a long hard look and that was my conclusion aha)

BEM <3

Two of my favourite people in the world ^^
 
Hee :D

On a side note, I HATE THE HAZE (or more specifically, its smell). My entire house is filled with haze so I'm basically eating, sleeping and living with haze URGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment