Friday, August 28, 2015

RRRRTGIF (aka really, really, really, really too good it's Friday)

New air conditioners getting installed today!

I had to wake up real early (before they arrived) to shower though so.. I'm kinda sleepy now. A bit nauseous even. Not sure what's up but my stomach's been giving me trouble this week urgh. Breakfasts leave me bloated and when dinner time rolls around, I usually don't have an appetite anymore. Sian.

Oh and have I ever mentioned that I hate classes? (oh, mentioned it 1002838392 times before already ah oops) Sibei sian.

I still haven't got around to watching Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation - is it even still shoooowing - which means life still sucks haha. On the bright side, I'm watching Inside Out tonight (which has been getting awesome reviews) \o/ and going for night festival with the best bud so I guess the week hasn't been all too awful.


I'm so looking forward to all the light installations this year, especially Le Desir et la Menace (it's just three bird wire sculptures perched on a tree - why so kiamsiap - but I likey light wire sculptures)! Reminds me of starry nights <3 Then again, going for night festival means I'll miss the stargazing session again but oh well, we can't have the best of both worlds. The real stars will have to wait till next week!

Shall I go nap now?

No comments:

Post a Comment