Wednesday, August 19, 2015

HEE :D

I've been in a very jolly mood since class ended and so, I decided to just screw work (as if! thankfully, I'm done preparing for tomorrow's class) and drawwwwww! Without realising it, I've drawn for 2 hours already whoops! Haha it's 'Reference Practice Day' today, which means I'll refer to my collection of other artists' drawings and either (1) copy the drawing or (2) imitate their drawing style - both of which will help me improve my drawing techniques! I wanted to try inking today but nope, that has to wait - don't really have anything good enough to ink this time! I only managed one page of sketches today - 2 hours is wayy too long, I know - but I've been working on reducing the sketching time so let's hope the next drawing session will be more productive!

(I like how Baby Doll turned out.. though her back of her head was too small oopsy doopsy)

Drawing is really therapeutic (smiles) and more importantly, it makes and keeps me happy!

Song for the day!

"Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol
Not a fan of the (overly simplistic) lyrics but I love the tune/melody <3 which seemingly has the ability to transport listeners to a different world with idyllic towns, endless green pastures and roaming sheep (ironically, no cars hahah).

No comments:

Post a Comment