Monday, August 31, 2015

Too much awesome


"Inside Out" was so ridiculously awesome. Easily the best or 2nd best movie of the year (Mad Max's the current reigning champion) so everyone has to watch it. I enjoyed every single minute of it, even the opening short film "Lava", and I would actually watch it again if I have the chance to! That's how good it is. I've been raving about the movie to my friends since last Friday though so I don't have much left to say about it hahah except.. DON'T WAIT AND GO WATCH IT NOW! (shh actually I'm lazy to type because I need a nap now XD zz so go watch it and judge for yourself!)

Note to self: Draw my own imagination land! BINGBONGBINGBONG!

Night Festival 2015

 Glow in the dark art (after being shone with UV light)
Fun to play around with but not sure what message it was trying to send cos no write-up was in sight.

THIS! Le Desir Et La Menace!

Some swing installation made with tennis balls in the National Museum
(again, no idea what it stands for because didn't see any description of the installation)

Garden of Angels, aka what I missed

Some thoughts of mine after Night Festival..

When asked by a friend if I wanted ABC or not, I said I neither wanted him nor did I not want him. And it's true, really.

Even if I said I wanted him, I can't promise that I'll like him.
Even if I said I didn't want him, I can't promise that I'll not fall for him in the future.
Regardless of my answer, you and I can't be sure whether he'll like/not like me.
He is a person, not a thing. 
He isn't something you can just allocate or 'gift' to anyone.
People don't work that way,
Love, even less so.

We're friends now and I like how things are.
Simple, carefree and burdenless.
I won't make a move on him and I also won't stop you from doing so (fair competition, you say).
I'm Team Neutral and this the safest route I see.
We're all not sure what might happen in the future but can we just keep things simple for now?
No complications, no drama.

Boon Lay Family Day at Universal Studios Singapore

USS again in a long while!
We only had 4 tickets so mommy had a day off to rest and relax!
(anyway please ignore my fat face in the photo)

BAHAHAHAHAH (minions giggling away)
WE MEET AGAIN, MY FELLOW MINION FRIENDS!

Monkey see, Minion Do (chortles)

The main reason why my sister agreed to go to USS ._. 
Churros... hahahah (yes I'm laughing at you)

Anyway, first ride of the day! 
The last time I visited USS was before the Sesame Street rides were built so I was pretty excited about taking it this time! ^^ The visuals and audio were fantastic - totally a kid's dream come true - but those aside, it's really a kid's ride (laughs). Cute but very safe and tame. I think my dad found it a very lame ride hahaha

Just check out their blissful expressions from being hugged by me :P

The real Elmo and Cookie here

Me and my favourite Sesame Street character! (Baby) Big Bird! 
I used to love him so much when I was much younger teehee hugging him again brings back fond memories of the kiddy me :')

The Kingdom of Far Far Away
My dad loved and thoroughly enjoyed the 4D Shrek movie and that made us all very happy (:

 
Madagascar Carousel next where we finally met up with the cousin and co! 
The two babysitters had to accommodate little Kae's request to sit in the biggest animal seat/post(?) so they ended up in an immobile raft of some sort XD

Whereas I was busy galloping on Marty (Circus, Afro anyone?), even sharing the same ':O' expression as him hahahahah
  
Me attempting to carry little Kae - I can't get over how awkward a pose this is >< I don't know how to carry kids because they seem so soft and fragile but whenever I do give it a try, I never fail to come up with the weirdest poses ever (uncomfortable for them but extremely safe and "dropproof")

Family picture <3
Time spent with family is never time wasted. 
I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment