Sunday, August 2, 2015

Weekend Slumber

Early in the morning and the dad's going on about how men are only out for two things in this world: money and women. "男人不是骗财,就是骗色。" ._. And you wonder where my (somewhat) deep distrust of men came from.

In other news.. not exactly looking forward to the upcoming week's social engagements (facepalms).. 


Why do I always get myself involved in potentially awkward social activities?! There was that dinner with the senior last semester and more recently, the dinner with the childhood playmate.. and now this tour guide-like job/obligation/I'm-not-sure-what-to-call-it this week. (cringes) Now, don't misunderstand - I would love to bring my foreign friends around Singapore and catch up with them.. but to have to talk for hours on end.. I'll prolly run out of energy and topics to chat about mid-day (and this applies to all friends, local or foreign). Not to mention some of the odd things he says.. D: Could be the culture difference.. I suppose.

Anyway, this weekend has been so relaxingggggg, I don't want it to end!! Hahahha I'm in full-on escapist mode right now (basically eat, sleep, watch dramas, repeat) and guess what, I'm lovin' it! :P

Song for tonight:

"Sixty Five" by Gentle Bones #localtalent

No comments:

Post a Comment