Sunday, March 16, 2014

11 minutes to a new week.

The weekend's over even before I realise it - I haven't even had the time to recharge properly (slept at 2.20am last night because of the constitutional law reading - I don't even do this back in Singapore lol) but now, a busy week already lies ahead of me. "Stop complaining and start dealing with it", I tell myself constantly, but if dealing with it entails being cooped up in the room every single day trying to finish the readings, then perhaps, no thanks?

I'll have to find a way to finish all my constitutional law readings by tomorrow though because I need to churn out 2 response papers by Tuesday morning. :| This is no joke, I tell ya. Two constitutional law modules... what in the world was I thinking?! It feels like LTP all over again, but twice or thrice as tedious and cheem (sometimes, I don't even understand the assigned readings). I enjoyed LTP a lot (the content taught) but somehow, the level of enjoyment for these modules is like... hovering around 7% to 12%. Haha I need someone to help me with my readings, any volunteers?

This week will be especially busy because FLC Orientation is happening tomorrow night, I have to attend some SMU event on Tuesday night, there's a cell group meeting on Thursday night and LE buddy meeting's on Friday afternoon. With all these events going on.. GG for week 3 readings already la

Sian. 

On a happier note, I saw 6 different artistes/groups today - namely, radio hosts Jo Jung Chi and Harim, San E (rapper), Tiny G, Yoo Seung Woo, AT (not sure if this is her english name)!! I also saw SPICA, who appeared later, from a distance. Heh it was super tiring but I enjoyed it immensely! :D I only have a few pictures right now (phone ran out of memory again -.-) while the rest are in another friend's camera so if you know them, enjoy!

 San E

                      JoJungChi, San E, Harim (from left)                                   Tiny G

 Tiny G (not so tiny anymore because some of the girls are growing taller)

I'll insert the rest of the pictures when I get them!

:D

Picture from yesterday (didn't bother to comb my hair nicely and stuff cos I was just getting dinner from a cafe within my hostel teehee :P):

Pictures at the shop was actually taken for this purpose! (it was my cute lil niece's birthday party yesterday!)

And as usual, picture for the day - this time, with my friends at the Cheonggyecheon stream, Gwangjang Market!
Missing everyone immensely! <3
(dedicates my bright smile to you)

No comments:

Post a Comment