Monday, March 31, 2014

It's here!

I can't even describe how happy I feel right now because... the parcel that my mom sent has finally arrived!!! *whoop of delight* You might be wondering about the kind of contents (of the parcel) that can make me this thrilled andddddd *drumroll* it's none other than the Magic Cleaner!!!

NOW, I CAN FINALLY CLEAN MY ROOM AND THE TOILETS!

I'm so done with this dirty and filthy room/floor/toilet/sink/living space - it has been close to what - two or three weeks since we last swept and mopped the floor (I had to do it with wet wipes -.-) - so I honestly can't wait to be able to sweep away this dirty mess and have a truly clean room for once. The floor's littered with strands of hair and whilst I do pick them up with tissues occasionally (when I get too disgusted at the sight of it ahhaha), it's getting out of hand. The floor isn't visibly dirty because of the texture and colour of the tiles but.. no floor can stay clean for such a long period of time. It must be teeming with germs and bacteria (horrified look) by now ahahhaa X) I'm making it sound way scarier and gross than it actually is, but really, I need a clean room. My roomie doesn't want to buy the magic cleaner here - it's around S$25 - and I really hate the idea of having to constantly borrow the cleaner from some other exchange student. Why should we have to inconvenience another person every week when we can just buy one on our own? It doesn't even cost more than two good meals. Moreover, since I don't know that other exchange student personally, I can't even go and get the cleaner from her because I don't know where she lives - and I don't want to have to ask my roomie every single week to get me the bleddy broom because she's just going to find me naggy. Now that I have my savior (thanks mummy!), I can live in a sparkling clean dorm room! (beams) :D

Anyway, today has been an exhausting day. I had my first ever project for my Comparative Corporate Governance module. We didn't have to do an oral presentation (just do up slides and field questions in class) but I left the class feeling more tired than ever. I had 6 hours of classes today because of a make-up (night) class and coupled with the fact that I had only 6 hours of sleep, I was pretty tired right from the first lesson. To make things worse, instead of having the presentation questions split equally between Deannie and myself, I think I kena-ed about 75% of the questions today. T^T)/ The professor usually asks the presenting students a fair number of questions each but today.. I have no idea why he kept calling, "Madeline?"! During the first half hour of the morning class, I almost suspected that he forgot the presenting group consisted of two students.. Orz.. He did call on Deannie a few times during the evening class but somehow, I got arrowed the rest of the time. Can't let up, can't relax! Initially, we split the work up (2 articles each) but I am so, so thankful that I took the time to read the other 2 articles last night and this morning... if not for that, I would not have been able to answer the professor's questions.. I think I'm going to dream of the professor calling me, "Madeline?" (it has this strange ring to it) tonight. #nodreamsplease

I have to work on my two response papers now - probably starting at 11pm so I have a 20-minute break for now - and I have to say, I can't wait for Wednesday to arrive! I won't have class this Wednesday so I'm looking forward to some downtime and me-time. I really need it - I'll tell you why in my next post but till then, let's hope I stay healthy and well!

Things to look forward to in my next few posts:
:) Hangang River + Avengers-spotting Trip
:) Celebrities Sighting + Missed opportunities
:) Jholic Cafe Visit
:) Noryangjin Fish Market Visit

Note to self: Buy a stapler and file stand! Oh, and wet floor wipes too! (need to mop the floor teehee)

Till then!!

1 comment:

  1. "MADELINE??"

    Heheh yayyy clean rooms are great things :))

    ReplyDelete