Monday, March 10, 2014

Busy Already?!

#howisthisthelifeofanexchangestudent

That's the biggest question I have right now..!

I haven't started on my readings for tomorrow's Constitutional Law classes so I think I should have about 50 pages waiting for me when I get back from LE's (Language Exchange) Orientation Night. Hohoho, coupled with this headache, I don't see how I'm going to blaze through 50 pages in the 1 or 2 hours before I conk out. Seriously... I don't even recall reading that much (I still have my Comparative Corp Governance module's readings) in week 2, back in SMU. In contrast, it seems like the local students do their readings religiously - they turn up with scary stacks of readings and scribble their notes furiously - and since I have to submit weekly reviews, I really have no choice but to read them. I'm going to skip the submission of reviews for this week though because I still haven't figured out how the printer works (teehee, what a valid excuse).

Anyway, it's 6.02pm and I have to rush off for dinner and then LE. ): Gah, I've only been back in my dorm for like what, 20 minutes and now I have to rush out again. Mentally tired and probably, physically tired as well. (still haven't gotten my thermometer urgh). Apparently, Koreans don't fall sick on Sundays because woohoo, all pharmacies are closed on Sundays! -_______________-" I completely get it if a eatery closes on Sunday but.. a pharmacy? You're there to save people - you have a noble purpose - you do not close on Sundays. At least open for a few hours..? Orz

More on that later! Till then! (:

Addition:
I'm going to start on my readings now... and it's 9.59pm.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻"
I'm more than happy to blog.. but when it comes to readings.. HAHA I'll gladly skip it! Can they grade me based on my blog posts instead of the weekly critical response paper? Pretty please? *stares at them with puppy dog eyes*

Hahaha I'll have to stop blogging now even though I have some stuff to talk about ): and I don't think I'll be able to blog daily anymore >.< but I'll still try to get a post out every 2-3 days though! So don't forget to check back (and of course, don't forget meee)!

And since I haven't posted much in the last couple of days, here are some pictures for the past 3 days!

Taken on the day I went to the zoo - just had to show off my new space sweater! (check out those space shuttles and cool planets!)

The day after the zoo trip - a sick me who.. didn't forget to take a selfie even when I was feeling downright shitty (all feverish, sniffly and uncomfy) ahahahaha *coughs* Looking quite pale though.. D: gah signs of sickness..

Me today! Feeling a lil better (I hope the fever's gone!) and piglet wanted to say hi too!

GOODNIGHT FOR THE DAY!

2 comments:

  1. 힘내요 모키야~♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi maddie! This is my first time commenting hehe ohman i miss blogger and you, anw JIAYOU for schoolllll hope your mods will be more manageable soon (: and take care!!!!

    ReplyDelete